Job Title: Building Surveyor
Approved grade: Band F
Working Hours: 08:30-17:00
* To assist the Property Services Team in all aspects of delivery of the council's planned investment
and capital programmes for corporate and commercial buildings;
* Ensuring compliance with building industry regulations with regard to improving and refurbishing
the Council's corporate and commercial buildings and keeping the property management system
up to date;
* Ensuring the building and maintaining of effective relationships between the team, contractors,
customers and stakeholders to ensure the efficient delivery of planned, improvement projects and
* Designing and managing projects effectively including monitoring progress and controlling
expenditure within budget;
* Ensuring standards and quality of work meet contractual performance requirements;
* Responsible for making contact with tenants where works are to be carried out and ensuring any
special needs are identified and as far as possible catered for
* To always see the service through the eyes of the customer and make suggestions for
improvement where appropriate
* To constantly challenge self-performance and seek to find improvements
* To carry out duties efficiently and effectively
* To participate in the Council's appraisal scheme and to undertake any necessary training and
development as identified for the job role
* To promote the Council's Equality and Diversity Policy to ensure service provision and employment
practices are non-discriminatory.
* To undertake any other reasonable tasks appropriate to the grading of the post and as required by
the Team Leader
* To assist in the event of a civil emergency in any way as instructed
* Must have commercial property experience
* Ideally with a local authority.
If you are interested in the role please click apply and submit your CV!
Creat 3 Cu luni în urmă
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Întreprindere de mari dimensiuni
Cauți posturi vacante în United Kingdom? Apasă pe Află mai multe pentru a vizualiza 13526+ mai multe oferte.