Business Systems Analyst - IT
2 year Permanent Contract
Home based (when restrictions lifted travel will be required to Devizes, Andover and Salisbury every 2 weeks)
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
* Support and implement the IT Strategy, feeding into its development
* Provide a first-class IT Service for all colleagues.
* Work in a highly motivated Business Systems team, supporting, implementing and driving change.
* Maintain relationships with Stakeholders, partners and suppliers.
* Provide effective specialist technical advice and guidance to staff as required.
* Ensure that the business systems are available, stable and increasingly innovative to provide an efficient service to office based and remotely working members of staff or customers.
* Maintain systems licensing and ensure it is up to date and valid.
* Using technical skills and qualifications to develop solutions
* Build strong relationships with colleagues at all levels across the business and operate confidently and independently.
* Understand, adhere to and continually develop the internal change process
* Administration and Operational Support of all business systems, including the use of mobile technology in conjunction with these systems.
* Produce written and qualified procedures for system administration and process management, ensuring documentation is up to date.
* Designs new business processes by analysing requirements; using business process flow diagrams, studying system capabilities and writing specifications.
* Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
* Degree educated or appropriate experience
* Knowledge of up to date Windows operating systems
* Significant experience working with an IT environment
* In depth appreciation of IT principles and methods.
* The ability to learn quickly
* The ability to contribute to a team effort
* A logical approach to problem solving
* Good interpersonal and client-handling skills, with the ability to manage expectations and explain technical detail
If you are interested in this role please apply now. If you would like more information call 01264 332242 or email
|Tipul locului de munca||Salariu|
|Normă întreagă||35000.00-40000.00 GBP Anual (Brut)|
Creat 1 O lună în urmă
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Întreprindere de mari dimensiuni
Cauți posturi vacante în United Kingdom? Apasă pe Află mai multe pentru a vizualiza 10258+ mai multe oferte.