Class 1/C+E Drivers
* Immediate start, straight to permanent
* All shifts types available
* Competitive pay rates
* No loading!
We are looking for Class 1 drivers to work for a leading logistics company in Coalville
You will be working for a well-known brand, delivering between their national depots and will play a key role in keeping their commitment to exceed customer expectations and make sure their customer orders are delivered on time at the right place.
* As a Class 1 driver you will be trunking between varied UK distribution centres
* You will be expected to interact in a positive and professional manner and value customer service
* As a 24-hour operation, shift times will vary week on week so flexibility will be required.
* Straight to Permanent
In return, you will experience the benefits that come with working with one of the leading logistics brands, such as:
* Competitive base salary
* Consistent work frequency
* Dedicated shift blocks
* A personable atmosphere
* Weekly payroll
* Top of the line equipment and technology
* Hold a valid C+E license, Driver CPC Card (or DQC Card)
* Understand and comply to tachograph and drivers hours regulations
* Minimum of 6 months UK driving time is preferred
* English Language is required
* No more than six penalty points on your license (as well as no DD, DR or IN endorsements)
* Must pass pre-employment D&A screening, and client vetting process
To apply for this role please call us on 01530815742 or submit your CV
driving, driver, class 1, c+e
|Tipul locului de munca||Salariu|
|Normă întreagă||13.00-13.00 GBP Pe oră (Brut)|
Creat 3 Cu luni în urmă
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Întreprindere de mari dimensiuni
Cauți posturi vacante în United Kingdom? Apasă pe Află mai multe pentru a vizualiza 13596+ mai multe oferte.