Are you ambitious and creative? Do you also have an affinity with IT, IT or Information Management? Then we are looking for you! For our relationship in the Heerlen area, we are looking for a full-time IT Business Analyst.
- You have completed a higher professional education, preferably in the direction of Informatics / ICT or Information Management; - You have several years (at least 2) experience as a Business and / or information analyst;
- You have an affinity with critically asking, collecting and drafting functional requirements;
- You are analytical, quality and result oriented;
- You have a preference for working in a team;
- You have a high degree of accessibility to colleagues and (internal) customers;
- Knowledge and experience with the software development process;
- You have independent planning of your own and project tasks, time management and proactive communication about progress; - You are eager to learn, decisive, proactive and enthusiastic;
- You preferably have experience with BPM (tooling) and thus make impact analyzes and modeling processes and information flows;
- You feel at home in an informal, collegial and professional atmosphere;
- You live in the South Limburg area
In the position of IT Business Analyst you strengthen the team in creating innovative solutions within after sales. As a mediator, ambassador and connector, you can make a difference in existing and new solutions. You enjoy switching between the wishes of the business and the possibilities within our software landscape. In addition, you like to take charge of the intake of a desired development and to record the wishes and requirements in our BPM tooling and to translate this into user stories for our developers.
Are you enthusiastic about reading the position as an IT Business Analyst and do you meet our job requirements? Then apply now!
We offer 0.00 EUR Pe lună with 40 hours per week.
|Tipul locului de munca||Salariu|
|Normă întreagă||0.00 EUR Pe lună|
Netherlands, Heerlen Heerlen
Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Vatican, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Aland Islands
Creat 1 O lună în urmă
Construcții / Imobiliare
25 - 50 angajați
Întreprindere de dimensiuni medii
Do you see your future within a rapidly expanding and successful company? Are you strong in your shoes and do you have a commercial background? When you have answered these questions with 'yes', we challenge you to apply for this challenging position.
Are you curious and do you have an eye for detail? Do you like to thoroughly test deliveries based on specifications, but also by logically thinking software?
Are you someone who values quality in the workplace? As a data analyst you are in the right place! When the quality is not good, it has a lot of influence on other things.
Cauți posturi vacante în Netherlands? Apasă pe Află mai multe pentru a vizualiza 119356+ mai multe oferte.