We are currently recruiting for a well-known manufacturer within the Coventry area who are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity, ideally suited to someone that has previous experience and is able to rotate shifts.
Purpose Of The Job:
Perform plant maintenance and reactive repairs on plant, equipment and facilities. To assist in projects and CI activities as required and to engineer out repeat issues.
6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm & 10pm-6am
37 hours per week.
The Pay Rates:
£18.48ph - £24.57ph (depending on shift)
* Proactively work to solve equipment issues using effective fault diagnosis skills & implement immediate containment, together with longer-term innovative solutions.
* Follow routine and preventative maintenance programs and undertake appropriate preventative maintenance checks during planned production downtime to ensure that the equipment and machinery are available for production.
* Carry out overhauls, upgrades and rebuild equipment, including machine & process modifications where appropriate, to ensure continuous improvement.
* Undertake the commissioning and installation of new equipment as required to support new production or the improvement of current processes.
* Experience in Pneumatics & conveyor control systems
* Experience in similar role
* Engineering qualification is essential
* Experience within a manufacturing facility is essential
* Experience in PLC fault finding (Allen Bradley preferred)
* Flexibility to rotate shifts
* Good problem solving skills
* Qualified to 17/18th edition regulations
* Canteen Area
* Free Car Parking
* Overtime Available
* Weekly Pay
* Online payslips
If you would like the opportunity to work for a well-established manufacturing business, please call the GI office on 02476 257070 for an immediate interview & start!
|Tipul locului de munca||Salariu|
|Temporar||18.48-24.57 GBP Pe oră (Brut)|
Creat 3 Cu luni în urmă
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Întreprindere de mari dimensiuni
Cauți posturi vacante în United Kingdom? Apasă pe Află mai multe pentru a vizualiza 13596+ mai multe oferte.