Warehouse Admin & Co-ordinator Job Description
We are a fast-growing e-commerce business offering a wide range of home and furniture products to our customers around the U.K. We are currently looking for an E-Commerce Warehouse Admin & Co-ordinator to join our team and share the great reward and excitement growing together with us.
You will be a key support for the Warehouse management and will take a lead role in ensuring that the orders are picked, labelled and loaded correctly as well as ensuring that inbound and returns are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
Warehouse Admin & Co-ordinator Role Purpose
To ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day operation activities, office, logistics and warehouse. This is a Hands On role ideally suited to somebody who wishes to grow with our business. You will be responsible for supporting the Team Leader & Warehouse Managers in co-ordinating the roles the staff undertake to drive efficiencies. To help drive a positive culture of 'can do', 'doing the right thing' and 'right first time'.
Warehouse Admin & Co-ordinator Main Responsibilities
- To promote a positive 'can do' attitude, demonstrate integrity by 'doing the right thing' and drive a help drive a culture of 'right first time'
- Help create and report on KPIs that support the above values
- Pull the orders from the system into picks before the staff begin work
- Print the manual labels and check against the advised quantity per SKU/Var and report back any mismatches in a timely manner
- Issue the picks to the team, log their name, and monitor progress advising the TL if they take longer than expected.
- Label the picked stock. Record any picking errors and feedback to the TL. In the event that the staff label their own picks you will perform a sample check to ensure accuracy is achieved.
- Produce Home delivery routes and upload on the systems - issue picks and advise the staff which area to place the picked stock in.
- Book the appropriate DHL, DPD and other carriers and update the board and team members.
- As directed - assist with any issues with our own fleet.
- Confirm all inbound deliveries are checked and accurate - double check any discrepancies and update the inventory on the system
- Undertake stock integrity checks - target lines where the inventory is close to the active orders to ensure fulfilment and adjust stock levels in a timely manner to prevent orders being placed. Maintain a log of any stock adjustments, provide a reason code, SKU/VAR and Value and location details to help build trend analysis. Produce supporting summarised weekly, monthly and rolling reports.
- Assist the Returns admin where needed
- Assist with spare parts management and positive interaction with Customer services
- Work closely and collaboratively with Customer services to assist in resolving / providing information to help close off customer issues to ultimately drive the improvement of the customer experience.
- Undertake Audits for H&S observations and daily checklists (eg. Walkways are clear, fire exits are clear, fire extinguishers are not blocked and inspections are in date, lights are working)
- Record any reported accidents and near misses.
- Record the working hours and tasks completed for each team member
- Provide hours for payroll
- Assist with maintaining personnel files - e.g. right to work documents
- Write and update SOPs
- Training staff members
- Assist with housekeeping standards and managing skip collections
- Assist with project work as directed
- Identify opportunities for systemic and procedure continuous improvement
- Maintain the highest possible standards of Data Integrity at all times and support in maintaining availability
- Note taker with any disciplinary / investigation meetings
Warehouse Admin & Co-ordinator Requirements
- Proven 2-3 year(s) of Operational experience
- Ability to multi-task, juggle priorities and manage time effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadline
- Demonstrates good personal behaviours
- Able to contribute as an effective and proactive team player
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Initiative to go above and beyond on given tasks
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word)
- Basic DIY knowledge with flat packed furniture
Interested please apply and we contact you as soon as we can
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Start date: ASAP Duration: ongoing